Put social media on the top of your to-do list for a product launch: maximize your reach and results by connecting with the 2.3 billion active users around the globe.
- Social media is a unique marketing channel that avoids the traditional requirements of website visitors, relationships with editors for publicity, and populated email list.
- Be consistent with posting cohesive, high-quality content use data analytics to track and improve
Social media is a necessity in your launch strategy and business toolkit:
Build pre-hype via product teasers
- A “quick glimpse” of the product should generate buzz and curiosity.
- It should be visually attractive and easily shareable.
- A model example is InVision with their product Studio: started with a Facebook announcement, followed up with an event invitation, then offered early access.
Target specific demographics
- Advertising tools of platforms provide significant data for targeting audience, the ones likely to convert into customers.
Listen, converse, engage
- Treat social media as a vehicle to build meaningful relationships with potential customers and forward momentum of product’s reach.
- Netflix is known for responding in a playful manner and having fun with their audience.