It is more important than ever for customer success managers to increase their efficiency. How?
Streamline the Pre-sale to Post-Sale Handoff
- Info. about customers falls through the cracks.
- Having an internal handoff ensures:
- You are up to speed on new customers.
- Deepening customer trust by proving you understand their business.
Don't Assume You and Your Customers Are on the Same Page
1. Assume the customer knows how your product works.
2. Assume you and your customer share the same level of technical knowledge.
3. Assume customers have the resources to complete tasks outside their area of expertise.
Focus on Providing Solutions, Not Explaining Features
Stay focused on why your customers purchased your product and what your product can do for them right now.
Empower Your Customers to Help Themselves
Point customers to resources they can access on their own time.
Track the Amount of Time You’re Spending With Each Customer
- More activities don't guarantee more value.
- Focus on doing the right work.