Great sales pitches are catchy, infectious, and immediately resonant with the audience, similar to a catchy pop song.
Why Optimize a Sales Pitch for Clarity?
Complex sales pitches showing too many features of your product can lead to confusion for your prospects.
How to Craft Your Winning Sales Pitch
1) Identify Your Prospect's Goal
- Do a deep discovery process to discover your prospect's pain.
- Narrow down features they find most useful.
- Get your customer to define the full steps to implementation.
- Make use of customer references.
- Get a full picture of relevant players.
- Include ROI estimates.
- Align expectations at the start of every discovery call.
2) Customize Your Pitch Every Time
Do not pitch the same thing to every customer. Pitch the solutions that best match a customer's problems.