Kennedy promised Americans a man on the moon by 1970. He imagined an unlikely, yet possible, situation.
- In corporate America, you don't take risks, and you don't get things wrong.
- This is why few large company execs function in startups
- In startups, great outcomes are never probable
- Dreaming big is essential to starting and running a startup.
- Some startup founders shoot for the impossible
- They dismiss feedback and tests, and in the end create no value
Great founders live in the middle - in the possible. Keep your eyes to the sky and feet on the ground.