High growth startups need to build more, but can't bombard consumers with new features. Be strategic.
Principles of the Lazy PM:
- Build the minimum set feature to keep them happy.
- Build the right features, not more features.
- Focus on Lean Startup Methodology
- Focus on selling, not building.
- Set sprint targets which force prioritization.
- Classify product features, set dollar value, then prioritize.
- Aim for clear communication.
- Copy what works for competitors if it makes sense for your business.
- Admit failure when necessary and move on.
- What can you build that will help you grow?
- Is your team doing anything that won't accelerate growth?
A path to sustainable and scalable growth matter more than an elegant product.