Decision making process results in a high or low-functioning team.
- Team feels best ideas get implemented and understands decision process
- Trust in the team's ability to make the right call
Not working well
- Team questions decisions and doesn't understand how they're made
- Lack of trust in team's ability to make right call
- Process & culture of decision making leads to "working well"
- PMs are curators, not creators of great ideas
- Communicate the decision making process
- Decisions today over decisions tomorrow
- Clear process for revisiting decisions