Rare Pepe is a digital asset collecting game.
Rarepepes are a bit complicated to buy and collect.
- First you need a Rare Pepe wallet.
- You transfer in some Bitcoin from somewhere like Coinbase.
- You need to buy some Pepe Cash (yet another crypto asset) but only after transferring in some more Bitcoin.
- Transfer the Pepe Cash to your Rare Pepe wallet and then you can buy the digital trading cards.
- Need to spend BTC to send these cards around because that is what powers the Counterparty system.
- Publish your Rare Pepe wallet address on Twitter and maybe someone will send you some.
- Shows the utility of a blockchain in action. You can buy, sell, hold, and transfer digital assets and they have value and are traded for other digital assets (like BTC) in an online global marketplace.
- Shows how a game can be built on a blockchain with virtual goods and characters and more.
- Shows how clunky this stuff is for the average person to use.