The most common way to create a good startup is to start with a product idea, and then learn the exact market, buyer, and business model.
This process is often ignored but allows for growth as the startup develops.
How to create a startup “Product First”
- Create the product hook
- In simple terms, what is the value your product creates.
- Discover the market insight.
- Discover who uses the product and why.
- Operationalize the insight.
- Create data based on insight and plan growth accordingly.