Technology has quickly infiltrated every facet of of our lives, and the ramifications have yet to be truly felt.
Millennials have lost interest in traditional refreshments
- Female-focused brands like Bev and Babe target young female audiences
- Non-alcoholic beer
- Digital drugs that replicate some of the cognitive effects of narcotics
Automation is resulting in a decline in “labor share,”
- Robots are making us poorer
- National income that goes to workers has fallen from 63% in 2010 to 56% in 2018
Signs of the apocalypse
- CRISPR babies that are genetically created to lack any undesirable qualities
Best of the Rest
- PayPal buys its way into China
- More consumers are paying with installments.
- In leaked tapes, Facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg shares his willingness to combat attempts to break up the company
- A partnership between Zoom and Domino's created a robot that can make 300 pizzas in an hour.