First answer, do you even need a PM team meeting?
Be crystal clear on goals
Meet often enough, but not too often.
- One to two times a month is a good cadence.
- The bigger the team, the less frequent you should meet.
Make it easy to find, and to add to, the meeting agenda
Make it fun
- Have each person share something fun they did recently.
- Invite guest speakers.
- Do a book club.
- Have the meeting in an interesting location (once we’re allowed to).
- Go out for drinks afterward (once we’re allowed to).