A lead nurturing campaign is an automated sequence that allows you to take a customer from one step to the next in the buying cycle, automatically.
7 Best Nurture Messages
- The welcome message
- Set the tone for your product.
- The abandoned signup message
- Remind new signups to finish setting up your product.
- The activation message
- What does a successful customer of your product look like?
- How is the new customer able to achieve the same success?
- The milestone message
- If a customer feels like they are making progress, they are more likely to adopt the product.
- Social proof message
- Use positive stories from existing customers.
- End of trial message
- Convince users that life without your product is a step backward.
- The win-back message
- Identify customers who didn't make it beyond the trial phase.
- Send them well-timed personal emails to try to re-engage them.
6 Strategies to Improve Nurture Campaigns
- Space messages out and send them at specific time intervals to ensure you are not over-messaging.
- Trigger messages based on actions
- E.g., "You haven't used feature X."
- Make sure different groups of users do not get the same message.
- Send push messages.
- Keep your campaign simple at first (4-5 messages), then add complexity gradually.
- Message people in the right place
- Don't get mixed up with those already using the app to those in the final stage of signup.