Covid-19 has shifted approaches to marketing
Traditional approaches to marketing are becoming outdated as companies cut budgets and consumers shift preferences.
Consumer interests have changed
- Searches for travel, industry, and advertising plummeted
- Media, finance, and food terms have shot up.
Virtual events are taking over
- More cost-effective
- Requires less time commitment
- Improved supporting technology
Technology allows companies to connect easier
Brands who do the following win the war of social media:
- Engage with audience
- Utilize a variety of platforms
- Give back to the community
- Educate customers
- Empathize with customer’s situations
Quality information is imperative.