Curation Markets is a model that allows groups to more effectively coordinate & earn from value they co-create around shared goals.
- Curation markets allow the ability to have an associated beneficiary who benefits from the minting process.
- An initial token launch could be desired in order to raise funds
- In April, the Curation Market paper was released.
- Amazing feedback has been given since with detail on how curation markets can function.
- Topic Filtering
- Monetizing Open Source Projects
- Personal Attention Markets
- Decentralized Bands
- Collectively curating decentralized, virtual worlds
- Topic-based AR filters
- Dank Meme Markets
- An Art-Creating, Decentralized Bot
The Grand Curation Market & Registry
- If many curation markets flourish, it will be useful to add a disambiguation layer for curation markets themselves.
- To curate curation markets: finding the best curation market per topic.
Code & Implementation
- When the given code is deployed, it allows a token to be minted according to the cost curve in the whitepaper.
- Tokens can be used to back curators per sub-topic.
- Tokens can be withdrawn from the supply.
- The base layer is an ERC20 Token.
- The second component is ContinuousToken.sol.
- The third component is the CurationToken.sol
- The final part is an example of implementing this for a simple Curation Market.