Account based marketing ABM is a targeting strategy where companies market to accounts (B2B), not individual users.
Benefits to ABM marketing
- Focused approach. Low value targets are filtered out, more promising leads can be prioritized.
- Better marketing content is created from a personalized approach.
- Collaboration between marketing and sales departments.
Is ABM right for you?
- Best if your business is B2B.
- Not metrics driven.
- Still defining sales process.
5 Step Experiment
- Choose a target account: Identify the most valuable targets and research how to reach them
- Identify key decision makers
- Build personalized content for your target stakeholders.
- Focus on quality of engagement
- Constantly measure your progress and tweak your approach