It's a Product/market fit problem
Growth problems are not to do with people knowing you or your company.
1. Identify your categories of potential customers before interviewing.
2. Engage with online groups before asking for interviews.
3. Explain your objectives in your initial email.
4. Do Customer Interviews
- Ask the right questions. Create and iterate on question-asking.
- Distinguish if you should ask customer development questions or existing clientele
- Explore question types: Problem/Product Discovery questions, Problem/Product Validation questions, and Product Optimization questions, Reflective questions.
- Leverage silence.