Oleg Stavitsky, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder of Endel, discusses how his award-winning app helps you focus, relax and sleep.
- Endel enhances meditation by providing sound scenarios, unlike other apps that offer “static” playlists only.
- The sounds are personalized to your environment and physical state – the team believes there is no universal sound that can help everyone.
The Science Behind Endel
- The application blends technology, art, and science, which are informed by biological rhythms and aeroacoustics.
- Endel helps to juxtapose our current state, often disrupted by external stimuli like noise and stress, with an ideal biological rhythm using particular sounds.
- Endel’s sounds are non-intrusive, designed to be relaxing and undemanding for the brain.
- The application offers soothing sounds based on the pentatonic scale, the oldest and most organic musical pitch.
- Moreover, Endel utilizes sound masking and colored noise to hide disturbing city sounds.
- The app offers classic and simple Sleep soundscapes, including AI Lullaby.
- Stavitsky is particularly proud of their scientifically- engineered sleep routine, circadian rhythm widget, and the Study mode.
- Interestingly, the Endel widget allows you to see your current and upcoming energy levels, which helps you with daily planning.
How Endel Helps You Sleep
- The Sleep routine includes the introduction that enhances your pre-bedtime rituals.
- The Sleep soundscape soothes you into a deep sleep.
- After a rest, the alarm wakes you with gentle sounds.