The right internship can help an intern discover their ambitions and their passions.
Applying for the job
- Be deliberate about applications
- Apply to a set number of positions every week
- Reach out to interesting companies even if they don’t list positions
Is a company right for you?
- Find company values in public talks or from past employees
- See if the company backs up what their values are
- Ask questions!
- Well-crafted questions can show a company you care
Interns work on real projects
- Think of the learning and impact of the job
- Better for future development
- Companies that move quickly can lead to more growth
- Certain teams have more impact than others
- High quality team can facilitate growth