Pexip is a videoconferencing software company, which has a security focused approach.
- Pexip has 70 Fortune 500 customers.
- The video conferencing market has a 23% CAGR and is expected to be worth around $20B by 2023.
- Pexip is targeting a valuation of $620MM, and its shares are priced at $6-9.
- Pexip achieved $36mm in 2019, of which 97% is recurring.
- Its software application, Infinity, brought in 73% of revenue while its SaaS offering, Cloud Services, provided the remaining 27%.
- Its net customer retention rate is 99%.
- The management team contains many individuals with long careers in the software and videoconferencing space including cofounders Giles Russell Chamberlin and Tom Erik Lia and CEO Odd Sverre Ostlie.
- Norwegian Investment firm Stavanger Venture is top investor in Pexip.