An MVP can be used to validate your business hypothesis.
Prove your idea is valuable without any technical, legal or administrative work.
- Talk to someone about your idea to refine your thoughts and understand potential risks.
- Send out a survey.
- Create a mailing list or community to test your assumptions.
- Engage in consulting work to better understand customers' pain points.
- Shadow your customer.
- Actually talk to people - talk to people on a train, call people etc.
- Make a landing page, share it, and get feedback.
- Design a prototype
Be aware of the information you receive from early adopters. Know your customers and understand that not every customer will be willing to adopt.